Our annual customer survey is now live! This is our opportunity to engage with our external stakeholders, customers and members to hear their feedback on the previous year.
We are constantly developing the services that we provide for our customers and members. We have used information from our last customer survey to improve how we work and what we offer our members. Some examples of where we have addressed your feedback include:
- developing a new integrated website (replacing our legacy websites www.nhsla.nhs.uk and www.ncas.nhs.uk)
- setting up a small pilot to test whether we can give members more access to claims correspondence
- refreshing our extranet, due to go live in early 2019
- our Primary Care Appeals service has provided greater clarity on the role of the Oral Hearing Committee and the factors influencing referral to them. Including an improved explanation of our decision making processes and information that is taken into consideration at different stages
- as part of our Early Notification scheme we are running two pilot training courses to help maternity teams have difficult conversations with parents of babies harmed at birth
The perceptions and views of our stakeholders are important to us. Please do take this opportunity to provide us with your thoughts, as each year your feedback results in strands of work to improve our services.
If you have any questions please contact Lorraine Hutchings via email – Lorraine.Hutchings@resolution.nhs.uk
Page last updated on: