About this event
This event is being organised by one of our panel firms, Hempsons.
This talk will be of interest to:
- NHS Trust legal and claims teams
- Clinical directors and clinicians dealing with spinal surgery
Hempsons would be delighted if you could join them at their free evening talk with Bertie Leigh on Tuesday 26th November. The session will be hosted at Hempsons’ office in London and will be live-streamed to Harrogate, Manchester and Newcastle. The session will be followed by a networking drinks reception in each office.
Bertie Leigh will discuss pressing issues which may be leading to a crisis in confidence in the field of spinal surgery including:
- Are spinal surgery clams ever defensible? If so, how?
- How do the English courts currently approach claims against spinal surgeons?
- What are the latest indemnity issues for spinal surgeons?
- Have the courts introduced no fault compensation?
- How can trusts and surgeons protect themselves?
Page last updated on: