About this event
We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming session on Tuesday 14 March 2023 on Implementing Learning from Claims to Help Improve Patient Safety.
This session will discuss:
- A look at the NHS Resolution Thematic reviews
- What is the purpose of the NHS Resolution thematic reviews
- What does effective implementation look like?
- How can reviews and guidance be effectively fed down to the clinical front line
- What are the common pitfalls that you find prevent effective implantation
- How can you help these pitfalls be overcome
The session will be chaired on Microsoft Teams by Will Reynolds, Partner in our Health, Advisory and Litigation team and Rebecca Coe, Senior Associate and Team Leader. Will and Rebecca have significant experience of claims involving lower limb amputations, many preceded by DFU and will set the context for the session. They are delighted to be joined by the following speakers:
- Nicole Mottolini – BPodM and Clinical Fellow in the Patient and Safety Team at NHS Resolution. Nicole authored the thematic review looking into diabetes and lower limb complications in clinical negligence claims.
- Dr Nigel Ineson – GP and experienced independent expert witness including claims involving DFU.
Page last updated on: