About this event
The panel will be exploring NHS Resolution’s report on “The Clinical Negligence Scheme for General Practice – a overview of the first year”
The session will include:
- A brief introduction to the scheme and claims process.
- Summarising the report’s findings including the 5 key types of claims and 3 most common causes.
- Considering the recommendations made and
- Practical ways you can improve patient safety and reduce claims.
This webinar will be of interest to those in general practice, primary care, legal services and governance and risk.
The speakers are:
- Ellen Nicholson – RN, QN, National Safety & Learning Lead for General Practice at NHS Resolution
- Dr Anwar Khan – Senior Clinical Advisory for General Practice at NHS Resolution and
- Majid Hassan – Partner at Capsticks (Claims)
Page last updated on: