About this event
This workshop has been designed for anyone who undertakes the case investigator role in investigations about practitioners. The skills and knowledge shared are based on practitioner performance best practice and is therefore transferable if you are commissioned to review any part of a practitioner’s performance.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the context in which concerns arise, the contributing factors and key regulations
- Define the key roles and responsibilities of the investigation team and associated stakeholders
- Critique the investigation’s terms of reference to ensure the process is effective and just
- Develop and implement an investigation plan to provide a consistent and fair approach to the investigation
- Identify, review and index evidence in an objective manner, mapped to relevant terms of reference
- Prepare and conduct efficient and effective witness interviews
- Structure a self-contained report, including an effective summary and analysis of evidence
- Formulate responses to challenges
- Understand what comes after the report is submitted
- Produce an action plan, for self and organisation, on what support is needed following training attendance.
Day one: 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Day two: 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Public course (per individual) cost:
- NHS trust or foundation trust in England – Please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS trust or foundation trust in England – £500 (no VAT)
- NHS special health authority – Please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS special health authority e.g. Health Education England; Public Health England; NHS Digital – £500 (no VAT)
- Delegates from Wales, N Ireland or Scotland – Please select this if your ticket is being funded by a health board or organisation in Wales, N Ireland or Scotland – £500 + VAT
- Government department – Please select this one if your ticket is being funded by a Government dept e.g. Ministry of Defence – £500 + VAT
- Independent healthcare provider and charity – Please select this if your ticket is being funded by an independent healthcare provider or charity delivering services to the NHS – £500 + VAT
- Outside UK – If you reside outside of the UK – £500 (no VAT)
- Other – If none of the above applies – £500 + VAT
Interested in this training course?
Please email email@example.com, to inform us of your interest and we will contact you when the next training course dates are released.
Page last updated on: