About this event
CEDR online conference will be split in a three part series.
Julienne Vernon, Head of Dispute Resolution and Quality at NHS Resolution, John Munton, Director of Dispute Resolution Services, and Graham Massie, CEDR Chief Operating Officer of CEDR & Mediator will be interviewed by Dr Karl Mackie CBE, CEDR Founder President, on:
- What has been the main driver for the development of specific Dispute Resolution schemes?
- What is the wider impact of these schemes and how has it achieved social as well as economic benefit?
- What processes have been most successful for scheme dispute resolution and why?
- What will be the success stories of the future? And how will these be measured?
- Can contracted dispute resolution work in all areas of business life?
- Will processes continue to evolve or have we reached some ideals that are unlikely to change?
Page last updated on: