About this event
Kennedys’ global healthcare team are pleased to be holding theirr healthcare conference to explore the global impact of Covid-19 and the potential healthcare related claims we are likely to see as a consequence around the world.
Kennedys are delighted to welcome as our key note speaker, Dr Rosamund Lewis, Health sciences lead, Infodemic Management, Covid-19 pandemic response team from the World Health Organization (WHO) based in Geneva, Switzerland, who will discuss:
- The origins of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Strategies in managing a global pandemic
- Where we are now and challenges across the globe
- Development and deployment of Covid-19 vaccinations
- The future global landscape
- Lessons learnt for the future
Kennedys’ global healthcare partners will then discuss how the Covid-19 pandemic has impacted and affected each of their jurisdictions around the world including Asia, Australia, Europe, Israel and Latin America.
Page last updated on: