About this event
Our Safety and Learning team are hosting a virtual forum on dermatology in primary care.
The purpose is to raise awareness of the cost and scale of harm, discuss the challenges and recommendations around recognition and treatment of dermatology in general practice. We will hear from a range of experts in the field with experience in developing and spreading best practice.
The format is interactive, with presentations followed by questions and panel discussion.
- Learning from dermatology claims – NHS Resolution
- Diagnosing skin cancer and other dermatology conditions – Primary Care Dermatology Society (PCDS)
- The medico-legal aspect of dermatology claims – Capsticks
- Q&A panel discussion
- Tim Cunliffe – GPwER Dermatology and Skin Surgery, Joint lead for Skin Cancer & Skin Surgery, Department of Dermatology (South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust), Executive Chair (Primary Care Dermatology Society)
- Majid Hassan – Partner (Capsticks)
- Dr Anwar Khan – Senior Clinical Advisor for General Practice (NHS Resolution)
- Michelle Stafford – Safety and Learning Lead for South (NHS Resolution)
- Samantha Thomas – National Safety and Learning Lead for General Practice (NHS Resolution)
Page last updated on: