About this event
This event is being organised by Hill Dickinson, one of our legal panel firms.
Hill Dickinson would like to invite you to join them for their HR Business Club event where their employment team will provide expert advice and practical guidance on the legislation relating to gender reassignment and its impact on health sector organisations.
The training will cover:
The Equality Act 2010:
- relevant rights in relation to gender reassignment
- impact on employment and service delivery
The Gender Recognition Act 2004:
- additional rights conferred by this legislation
- the Gender Recognition Certificate – what you need to know
- impact on employment and healthcare service delivery
Page last updated on: