About this event
The webinar will be hosted by Liz Stokes, Associate, from Hempsons.
This will be facilitated by Microsoft Teams.
The online training will cover:
- what is an inquest, why is an inquest being held and why may you be asked to give evidence;
- how to prepare for being called to an inquest including how to write effective witness statements and updated action plans;
- legal obligations of disclosure;
- professional responsibilities and assisting colleagues to give evidence;
- what to expect during an inquest;
- attending remote hearings
The session will be followed by a live Q&A.
Once you have registered, you will be sent details of how to join the event.
Page last updated on: