About this event
Clinically focussed conference aimed at professionals working in patient safety, Medical Educators, HEE Safety Leads and Nursing and Midwife
- Review the key options for leadership in patient safety
- Hear what makes consent effective for safe patient care
- Review the first national report on NHS Resolution’s maternity Early
- Notification scheme and key findings
- Hear the latest activities from the Getting it Right First Time team.
- Hear research on what makes a safe maternity unit
- Share best practice in supporting staff involved in clinical incidents fairly and embedding a just learning culture.
- Explore best practice in supporting staff attending inquest
- Network with senior clinical colleagues from across the region
Page last updated on: