About this event
The Safety and Learning team are pleased to confirm that all our complimentary learning forums are now being delivered virtually. Our claims insights will highlight common risk themes we have observed as well as solutions to how some of the risks have been reduced by making systemic and systematic changes.
- Share insights of clinical thematic trends observed in learning disability claims over the past ten years.
- Inform patient-centred care by sharing the learning insights from families impacted by Winterbourne View.
- Gain an improved understanding about the issues that arise when individuals with learning disabilities access health care to help inform solutions.
- Contribute to expert debate on key challenges and how to overcome these by operationalising innovative care pathways and training.
- Raise awareness of how reasonable adjustments and small quality improvements can have a big improved safety impact.
- Opportunity to shape future webinars around issues that matter and solutions that count.
For more information about this event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated on: