About this event
Clinically focussed conference aimed at professionals working in patient safety, medical educators, HEE safety leads and nursing and midwifes.
A complimentary event for NHS Resolution members.
- Review the key options for leadership in patient safety
- Hear what makes consent effective for safe patient care
- Hear the latest activities from the Getting it Right First Time team.
- Review the first national report on NHS Resolution’s maternity Early Notification scheme and key findings
- Hear research on what makes a safe maternity unit
- Examine clinical findings and new risks identified by the maternity Early Notification scheme
- Hear the latest report by NHS Resolution on themes emerging from claims in the Emergency Department
- Hear the Chief Nurse for the South of England discuss progress and priorities from the NHS Patient Safety Strategy.
- Network with senior clinical colleagues from across the region
Page last updated on: