About this event
In this free webinar, healthcare associate Clementine Robertshaw will look at practical issues around the use of the Mental Health Act in acute settings.
· Roles and responsibilities
· A&E, s.136 and working with the police
· Treatment and consent – including MCA v MHA
· Lawful detention/deprivation of liberty
· Common stumbling blocks
· When MHA is not the answer
Who should attend:
This session is designed for clinicians and managers in acute care and liaison services.
If you have any questions regarding this webinar then please do get in touch with us – email@example.com
Page last updated on: