About this event
Following the successful NHS Resolution claims forums held back in 2020, we have organised another series of regional events for our membership. These events will provide members with an update on new developments and progress of our indemnity schemes.
The events are aimed at legal services representatives at trusts, CCGs, ambulance trusts and independent hospitals involved in managing cases falling under our clinical and non-clinical indemnity schemes.
These sessions are an opportunity for us to:
- Provide updates on the topics you submitted in our January 2022 email survey
*The work of our Technical Claims Unit (TCU)
*Opportunity to discuss local challenges faced in claims management
*The impact of COVID-19 on claims
- Share our refreshed direction of travel in claims management
- Share our refreshed strategic focus as an organisation
- Provide you with a regional overview of claims data
- Introduce you to members of our claims team.
As the event is invite only, details have been shared with the legal contact at member organisations. Member organisations can contact email@example.com for further information.
Page last updated on: