About this event
Specialists from Weightmans, NHS Resolution, NHS England and an NHS Trust will lead a discussion about the transition to the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF), its implementation and implications.
10:00am – Coffee and registration
10:15 am – Panel-led discussion:
- David Birch, Regulatory Healthcare Partner, Weightmans
- Naomi Assame, Head of Safety & Learning, NHS Resolution
- Louisa Bradley, Associate Safety and Learning Lead (North), NHS Resolution
- Lauren Mosley, Head of Patient Safety Implementation, NHS England
- Jane Bown, Patient Safety Lead, Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (an early adopter trust)
12:45pm – Lunch and networking
We hope you will be able to join us and NHS colleagues for a discussion about your PSIRF journey, including sharing best practice and considering the challenges.
Page last updated on: