About this event
This event is organised by one of our panel firms, Bevan Brittan.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event which will focus on practical topics – from both a reactive and proactive perspective. It will be of interest to all organisations engaged in the provision or commissioning of health and social care – looking at patient safety initiatives, learning and sharing experiences and the new serious incident investigation framework.
Speakers and Topics include:
- Paul Woodrow OBE, Director of Operations at the London Ambulance Service: Reflections on patient safety arising from his experiences of the major incidents in London
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive of Patient Safety Learning: Practical actions to achieve the 6 foundations for safer care
- Kevin Hunter, Associate Director for Patient Safety and Programme Delivery, and Anne Pullybank, Medical Director for the West of England Academic Health Science Network: National Early Warning Score and the national deteriorating patient programme
- Joanna Lloyd, Partner at Bevan Brittan: The new Serious Incident Investigation Framework and the impact on patient safety.
- Bristol Community Health, Two initiatives to address learning needs following incidents
For more information about this event please contact: email@example.com
Page last updated on: