About this event
This event is being organised by one of our panel firms, Bevan Brittan.
We look forward to welcoming you to this event which will focus on practical topics from both a reactive and proactive perspective. It will be of interest to all organisations engaged in the provision or commissioning of health and social care, looking at patient safety initiatives, the new serious incident investigation framework and learning and sharing experiences.
Speakers and topics include:
- Paul Woodrow OBE, Director of Operations at the London Ambulance Service: Reflections on patient safety arising from his experiences of the major incidents in London
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive of Patient Safety Learning: Practical actions to achieve the 6 foundations for safer care
- Kevin Hunter, Associate Director for Patient Safety and Programme Delivery, and Anne Pullybank, Medical Director for the West of England Academic Health Science Network: National Early Warning Score and the national deteriorating patient programme
- Joanna Lloyd, Partner at Bevan Brittan: The new Serious Incident Investigation Framework and the impact on patient safety.
- Bristol Community Health, Two initiatives to address learning needs following incidents
For any enquiries regarding this event please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated on: