About this event
This one day training course has been designed specifically for anyone who deals first hand with performance concerns at any level within any healthcare organisations. It is also suitable for anyone interested in the principles of handling performance difficulties among registered healthcare professionals.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the roles of different organisations in the field of managing performance concerns
- describe the regulatory framework, policies and procedures relevant to the management of performance concerns
- gain insight into the environmental and contextual issues that might affect performance
- be able to describe potential early signs that could highlight that a practitioner is in difficulty
- describe when it is necessary to undertake an investigation and gain an understanding of the key points leading to this decision being made and to be able to describe the steps after an investigation has been concluded
- develop a plan of action to better manage practitioner performance for self and/or organisation.
10.00 AM – 4.35 PM
NHS trust or foundation trust in England – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS trust or foundation trust in England – £200 (no VAT)
NHS special health authority – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS special health authority e.g. Health Education England; Public Health England; NHS Digital – £200 (no VAT)
Delegates from Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland – please select this if your ticket is being funded by a health board or organisation in Wales, N Ireland or Scotland – £200 + VAT
Government department – please select this one if your ticket is being funded by a Government dept e.g. Ministry of Defence – £200 + VAT
Independent healthcare provider and charity – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an independent healthcare provider or charity delivering services to the NHS – £200 + VAT
Outside UK – if you reside outside of the UK – £200 (no VAT)
Other – if none of the above applies – £200 + VAT
Terms and conditions
For information on the terms and condition for this training course, please click here.
Interested in this training course?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to inform us of your interest and we will contact you when the next training course dates are released.
Page last updated on: