About this event
This one day training course has been designed specifically for anyone who deals first hand with performance concerns at any level within any healthcare organisations. It is also suitable for anyone interested in the principles of handling performance difficulties among registered healthcare professionals.
Who should attend?
The training is aimed at those who already, or are likely to manage performance concerns relating to primary care practitioner; namely GPs, dentists, optometrists and pharmacists. It will be of particular interest to commissioner and providers of primary care services. This event is only available to Welsh health boards and local governments.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the roles of different organisations in the field of managing performance concerns
- describe the regulatory framework, policies and procedures relevant to the management of performance concerns
- gain insight into the environmental and contextual issues that might affect performance
- be able to describe potential early signs that could highlight that a practitioner is in difficulty
- describe when it is necessary to undertake an investigation and gain an understanding of the key points leading to this decision being made and to be able to describe the steps after an investigation has been concluded
- develop a plan of action to better manage practitioner performance for self and/or organisation.
If you are unable to register via Eventbrite, please email email@example.com and a member of our events team will be able to assist you with the booking process.
If you would like to know more about the training courses please contact your linked adviser Steve.Boyle@resolution.nhs.uk Senior Adviser, Practitioner Performance Advice.
Page last updated on: