About this event
NHS Resolution’s Safety and Learning team are hosting a virtual forum to share the key themes from our latest paper, NHS Resolution and the Association of Anaesthetists’ review of claims related to anaesthesia, which led to claims in the Anaesthetics in England between 2008 and 2018.
Clinical themes extracted from our claims data can provide a unique insight to enhance safety, patient experience and strengthen evidence to improve and redesign practices. The purpose of the forum is to share insight and promote spread of experiential learning in Anaesthetics to inform best service and practice pathways.
Programme chair: Mark Heath, Associate Safety and Learning Lead (South)
- Dr Fiona Oglesby, Anaesthetic Registrar (Bristol Royal Infirmary)
- Professor Tim Cook, Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine (Royal United Hospitals Bath). Honorary Professor of Anaesthesia, School of Medicine (University of Bristol)
- Alison Brennan, Principal Associate (Weightmans)
- Rachel Kneale, Partner (Weightmans)
- Tim Shurlock, Safety and Learning Lead South (NHS Resolution)
Page last updated on: