About this event
The session will focus on five of the most topical data and information governance issues facing health organisations at the moment and provide you with practical guidance on how to tackle them. This will include:
- An update on the Data Protection Bill & Online Safety Bill.
- What to do when the worst happens: dealing with ICO review, reprimands, data breaches and damages claims.
- Best practice and common pitfalls when dealing with Subject Access Requests.
- Top tips for dealing with WhatsApp, Social Media and Covert filming.
- Regulatory developments in relation to the use of AI and other new technologies within the NHS
The target audience is heads of legal and information governance and senior leaders in health organisations.
Please register via the following link: Shared Insights: Data and Information Governance Issues | Health law (brownejacobson.com)
Page last updated on: