About this event
A panel of key figures from across the healthcare sector will discuss the inquiry report and the response of the whole healthcare system to the recommendations found within it.
Our specialist clinical law partner, Anna Walsh and employment law partner, Sian Bond will be joined by:
- Karen Harrowing, Independent Advisor to the Inquiry
- David Hare, Chief Executive, Independent Healthcare Providers Network
- Emma Parfitt, Director of Advisory and Legal Services, MDDUS
- Steven Luttrell, Medical Director, Circle Health Group
- Dr Sally Pearson, Responsible Officer and HPAN Lead, NHS Resolution
This webinar will be of interest to legal, HR and medical practitioners working for private and NHS providers as well as claims handlers, insurers and medical defence organisations.
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions.
Page last updated on: