About this event
This event is organised by Clyde & Co.
Clyde & Co’s Healthcare team would like to remind you that the second of their free webinars will be taking place this Wednesday 29 April at 12.00pm.
They will continue to focus on changes in medical law related to COVID-19, and will answer the questions raised in the previous seminar.
- Whether there should be immunity for claims arising from Covid-19
- Update on personal protective equipment (PPE) issues and the HSE
- Deprivation of Liberty and the Mental Capacity Act
- Quick-fire healthcare law questions & answers
- Reporting the deaths of healthcare professionals to the HSE under RIDDOR
To register please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated on: