About this event
Join Capsticks’ webinar on Tuesday, 11 October which will be looking at the importance of clinical statements when investigating and responding to, complaints, incidents and claims. With practical guidance on what is expected and how to get it right.
- Jennifer Harris (Principal Associate – Clinical Claims)
- Ms Lorna Phelan – Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and medico-legal expert
Together, they will be looking at:
- Why clinician statements are so important to the complaints, incident and claims process
- When in the process you might be asked to provide a statement
- What a medico-legal expert and lawyer are looking for in a statement
- When to provide your expert opinion
- How to avoid coming across as defensive
This webinar will be of interest to medical professionals of any level or field of expertise within NHS Trusts, private healthcare and general practice. It will also be of use to those responsible for complaint, incident and claims investigations.
Attendees will be treated to an engaging and lively discussion from our speakers and there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions live at the end of the session.
Page last updated on: