About this event
A free webinar for allied health professionals and nurses to discuss working in primary care. We will share data from NHS Resolution, NMC, HCPC and NHS England about fitness to practise trends.
Discussion around a case study will allow us to consider actions that you can take as a registrant to stay out of trouble. We will review the support each organisation can offer registrants and there will be plenty of time for questions.
- Steve Tolan, Interim Deputy Chief Allied Health Professions Officer, NHS England
- Dr Anwar Khan, Senior Clinical Advisor General Practice, NHS Resolution
- Ellen Nicholson, National Safety and Learning Lead General Practice, NHS Resolution
- Michelle Stafford, Safety and Learning Lead, South, NHS Resolution
- Bridie Mahoney and Claire Fitzgerald, DAC Beachcroft
- Kate Lettin, Regulation Adviser, Employer Link Service, NMC
- Kim Tolley, Professional Liaison Consultant, HCPC
Page last updated on: