Freedom of information request details
FOI request date:
The following information was requested:
For the period 2006/07-2017/8 I would like to make a freedom of information request relating to all litigation claims related to tracheostomy. I would like to request the following information
- How many claims per year were made related to tracheostomy?
- What was the amount that each successful claim in each year was settled for?
- How many claims in each year were for percutaneous tracheostomy and how many for surgical tracheostomy?
- What was the total number of claims for the period?
- What was the total amount of damages for the period?
- What individual or groups were the target of each claim? i.e. how many surgeons, anaesthetists, nurses, community based carers
- For each claim in the time period – I would like to know what the nature of the claim was. i.e. Was it for death/disability/loss of earnings etc.
- I would like to know the proportion of claimants that were adults and the proportion of claimants that were children 9. What proportion of the claims occurred in hospitals vs the community
Page last updated on: