This one day training course offered on an in house and public basis is designed specifically for anyone who deals first hand with performance concerns at any level within any healthcare organisations. It is also suitable for anyone interested in the principles of handling performance difficulties among registered healthcare professionals.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the roles of different organisations in the field of managing performance concerns
- describe the regulatory framework, policies and procedures relevant to the management of performance concerns
- gain insight into the environmental and contextual issues that might affect performance
- be able to describe potential early signs that could highlight that a practitioner is in difficulty
- describe when it is necessary to undertake an investigation and gain an understanding of the key points leading to this decision being made and to be able to describe the steps after an investigation has been concluded
- develop a plan of action to better manage practitioner performance for self and/or organisation.
We offer training courses to primary and secondary care.
Page last updated on: