We are able to deliver this course in-house for your organisation.
Sector and Jurisdiction
We offer training courses in primary and secondary care (those who employ or contract practitioners) in England, Northern Ireland and Wales. Upon request we would be happy to discuss if you have specific needs or requests.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the roles of different organisations in the field of managing performance concerns
- describe the regulatory framework, policies and procedures relevant to the management of performance concerns
- gain insight into the environmental and contextual issues that might affect performance
- be able to describe potential early signs that could highlight that a practitioner is in difficulty
- describe when it is necessary to undertake an investigation and gain an understanding of the key points leading to this decision being made and to be able to describe the steps after an investigation has been concluded
- develop a plan of action to better manage practitioner performance for self and/or organisation.
In house (per organisation) cost for primary and secondary care: Free of charge
Interested in this training course?
Please email email@example.com to inform us of your interest and we will work with you to secure a suitable date.
Page last updated on: