Dr Daniel Kremer
- Email Dr Daniel KremerEmail
Trusts and other organisations covered:
• Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
• Isle Of Wight NHS Trust
• Kent And Medway NHS And Social Care Partnership Trust
• Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
• NHS England South East
• NHS England South West
• Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
• Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
• Solent NHS Trust
• South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust
• Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust
• Surrey And Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
• Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
• Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Daniel Kremer original qualified to practice in 1989 at Kings College Hospital in London and following this he undertook a vocational GP training scheme in Eastbourne.
Daniel then became a partner in Bexhill-on-Sea until 2009. During this time he completed a law degree and was subsequently called to the bar. Until 2018 he worked as a medicolegal adviser at the Medical Protection Society and gained an LLM in law and medical ethics.
Daniel currently splits his time between the Practitioner Performance Advice service at NHS Resolution and as a part time GP, having recently completed a refresher placement.
Page last updated on: