The Early Notification Maternity Voices Advisory Group has been established to provide external stakeholders, in particular families and their representatives, with a forum through which they can advise and support future service developments within the Early Notification Scheme. The group forms part of NHS Resolution’s response to the ambition set out in the National Patient Safety Strategy, which encourages organisations and service users to work in partnership to improve quality and safety.
The group currently includes representatives from:
- AvMA (Action against Medical Accidents)
- Baby LifeLine
- Peeps HIE Charity
- Campaign for Safer Births
- Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch
- Russell Cooke
- Capsticks Solicitors LLP
- NHS Resolution
It is our ambition that the group will become a forum for the NHS Resolution Early Notification team and key stakeholders to:
- Work creatively to co-produce solutions together such as Early Notification patient facing products or materials.
- Use patient experience data and insight to inform future development of the Early Notification Scheme
- Evaluate and provide opportunities for continuous quality improvement through shared learning from incidents
Page last updated on: