Our Insights publications share analysis and research which draw on our in-depth experience providing expert, impartial advice and interventions to healthcare organisations to effectively manage and resolve concerns raised about the practice of individual healthcare practitioners.
By sharing these insights, we aim to support the healthcare system to better understand, manage and resolve concerns about doctors, dentists or pharmacists.
If you are interested in hearing more about our research and insights programme, please get in touch with us at Advice.ResearchAndEvaluation@resolution.nhs.uk
- Research into concerns raised by healthcare organisations about practitioners
- Practitioner Performance Advice Casework during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Surgeons who are the subject of our cases
- Bullying and harassment reported in our advice cases: an overview
- Team reviews retrospective
Page last updated on: