Our Insights publications share analysis and research which draw on our in-depth experience providing expert, impartial advice and interventions to healthcare organisations to effectively manage and resolve concerns raised about the practice of individual healthcare practitioners.
By sharing these insights, we aim to support the healthcare system to better understand, manage and resolve concerns about doctors, dentists or pharmacists. Interested in receiving our Insights publications, directly to your inbox? Sign-up to our Practitioner Performance Advice Insights mailings.
If you are interested in hearing more about our research and insights programme, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
- Research into concerns raised by healthcare organisations about practitioners
- Practitioner Performance Advice Casework during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Surgeons who are the subject of our cases
- Bullying and harassment reported in our advice cases: an overview
- Team reviews retrospective
- Findings from clinical performance assessments – February 2022
- Insights from 10 years of supporting the management of exclusions in England
- Who are the practitioners we advise on and are there any patterns of concerns?
- Behavioural Assessments: findings from an in-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Healthcare Professional Alert Notices (HPANs): insights from nine years of managing the scheme
- Professional Support & Remediation (PSR): key features of recent action plans
- Supporting the management of performance concerns within primary care
Page last updated on: