We have established a Pharmacy Appeals User Group to engage with service users in order for us to identify any improvements to our processing of appeals and our appellate decision making.
Our remit is to enable a two-way channel of communication between us and service user representatives and consult with service user representatives on current practice and procedure, and on any proposed changes to practice and procedure.
Terms of reference
The Terms of reference for the Pharmacy Appeal User Group can be read here.
The user group members consist of:
- Director of Advice and Appeals
- Deputy Director of Advice and Appeals
- Head of Appeals
- Technical Case Manager, Primary Care Appeals
- Case Manager, Primary Care Appeals (on rotation)
- Phil Bratley, Primary Care Appeals Pharmacy Panel Member
- Noel Wardle, Temple Bright
- Matt Cox, Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd
- Joanne Watson, Boots UK Ltd
- Claire Smithies, Bestway Group
- Sally-Anne Kayes, NHS England
- Marie Wharton, NHS England
- Gordon Hockey, PSNC
Pharmacy Appeals User Group Notes
The user group notes for the following meetings can be found below:
Page last updated on: