Freedom of information request details
FOI request date:
The following information was requested:
1. Do you currently use any form of electronic signing tool?
2. If yes, who is your current provider? When does the contract expire? How much does it cost per year? How many licences (users or transactions) do you have?
3. How many documents do you send for signature / approval annually? What % are printed?
4. Are your signing processes primarily paper-based?
5. What is your current annual spend on paper, postage and document storage?
6. Do you currently have any active projects or initiatives aimed at reducing the amount of paper-based processes?
7. If so, who is leading it?
8. How much employee time is it taking to create, send, chase and store documents that require signature?
9. How many employees do you have?
10. What percentage of employees work remotely?
11. Can you provide names and contact details for the following people within your organisation?
1. CIO / IT Director
2. Head of IT
3. Head of Digital Transformation
4. Head of Housing Operations
5. Head of Legal
6. Head of HR
7. Head of Legal Services
12. Do you currently use any of the following Microsoft applications?
5. Power Automate
13. Do you use any Adobe products? If yes, which ones?
14. What primary software systems do you use? (Deployed Systems, Product Name, Vendor, Version, Contract end date & Number of licenses)
1. Human Resources
2. Patient related
3. Legal Services
4. Email and Collaboration
15. Do you have a Senior Information Risk Officer (SIRO) and Caldicott Guardian? If so, can you please share their contact name, email and phone number.
16. Understanding that every member of the NHS has to be GDPR compliant, what is the current approval – signature process?
Download this information request [Information request for Adobe]
Page last updated on: