Freedom of information request details
FOI request date:
The following information was requested:
1. The statistics surrounding Developmental Dysplasia of the Hips (DDH) on the number of cases in recent years.
2. What are the statistics for the first screening/detection of DDH when the child is at 6 to 8 weeks old? And what is the number of diagnoses at 6 months old (the second screening/check-up)?
3. The number of DDH compensation cases settled in the UK over the past 10 years.
4. The highest settlement ever paid in an DDH compensation case.
5. Which hospital trust has the most settled DDH claims in the UK?
Page last updated on: