Freedom of information request details
FOI request date:
The following information was requested:
- For the use of agencies, please can you confirm if the NHS Resolution works under, Non-Clinical Temporary and Fixed Term Staff CCS Framework RM6160 and the new CCS Non-Clinical Staffing Framework Agreement RM6277.
- Please can you confirm the list of agencies that have supplied to the company under the framework through the dates of January 2022 – December 2022.
- For the same 12-month period, please can you provide the list of agencies that have supplied to you staff outside of the framework CCS Framework RM6160 .
- Please outline your spending per agency, broken down by grade and speciality of roles or lots department for the above time period.
- Please can you confirm on what occasions you would look to go outside of the framework for roles as below;
- Please can you confirm the highest agency hourly charge rate and their speciality staffing.
- What contractual relationships are in place for supplying Temporary and Fixed Term Staff CCS Framework RM6160 and the new CCS Staffing Framework Agreement RM6277.
- And who is responsible for managing them?
- Please can you please provide me with the name, contact number & email address of the person responsible for agreeing on staffing contracts for your organisation.
- Please can you provide details of the names of the decision-makers who ultimately decide which agencies your organisation uses for non-clinical staff for CCS Staffing Framework Agreement RM6277 and the previous Temporary and Fixed Term Staff CCS Framework RM6160.
Page last updated on: