- Email Marian MartinEmail
Trusts and other organisations covered:
• Airedale NHS Foundation Trust
• Calderdale And Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
• County Durham And Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
• Cumbria, Northumberland, Tyne And Wear NHS Foundation Trust
• East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
• Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust
• Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust
• North Tees And Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
• Northern Lincolnshire And Goole NHS Foundation Trust
• Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
• South Tees Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
• Tees, Esk And Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust
• The Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
• University Hospitals Of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
Marian is a qualified solicitor. Prior to joining the Practitioner Performance Advice service she was a partner in a top 100 law firm based in the North of England. She has specialised in employment law for the last 17 years.
Over the years, she has advised on all aspects of employment law from unfair dismissal to all areas of discrimination, and has regularly represented clients in employment tribunals. She has also appeared in the employment appeal tribunal. She has acted for various healthcare organisations on employment disputes and had advised on major organisational changes in the health sector. She has substantial experience of delivering training and workshops on employment issues. Marian also sits as a fee paid employment judge in the Newcastle employment tribunals and has been hearing employment cases in tribunal for over 12 years.
Marian joined the Practitioner Performance Advice service on a part time basis in May 2015, having undertaken a secondment with them during 2014.
Page last updated on: