To review the MHPS document please visit our useful links.
This course is interactive, using case studies as learning tools, providing:
- core knowledge
- skills development
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the key sections of the Maintaining High Professional Standards (MHPS) in the Modern NHS framework
- recognise when to use national frameworks, alongside local processes and practices, in the management of performance concerns
- consider how the good practice usage of these frameworks applies to their work managing performance concerns
- explore common pitfalls when utilising these frameworks and relate these to their own experiences
- identify further sources of support (internal and external from the Trust) and how their services could be utilised to manage performance concerns more effectively
- identify further learning needs for themselves and others in managing concerns about performance
Prices are current at the time of publishing but may be subject to change.
In house (per organisation) cost for secondary care:
Virtual £3,000 + VAT
Public (per individual) costs:
- NHS trust or foundation trust in England – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS trust or foundation trust in England – £300 (no VAT)
- NHS special health authority – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an NHS special health authority e.g. Health Education England; Public Health England; NHS Digital – £300 (no VAT)
- Delegates from Wales, Northern Ireland or Scotland – please select this if your ticket is being funded by a health board or organisation in Wales, N Ireland or Scotland – £300 + VAT
- Government department – please select this one if your ticket is being funded by a Government dept e.g. Ministry of Defence – £300 + VAT
- Independent healthcare provider and charity – please select this if your ticket is being funded by an independent healthcare provider or charity delivering services to the NHS – £300 + VAT
- Outside UK – if you reside outside of the UK – £300 (no VAT)
- Other – if none of the above applies – £300 + VAT
Interested in this training course?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to inform us of your interest and we will contact you when the next training course dates are released.
"*" indicates required fields
Page last updated on: