To review the MHPS document please visit our useful links.
This course is interactive, using case studies as learning tools, providing:
- core knowledge
- skills development
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- describe the key sections of the Maintaining High Professional Standards (MHPS) in the Modern NHS framework
- recognise when to use national frameworks, alongside local processes and practices, in the management of performance concerns
- consider how the good practice usage of these frameworks applies to their work managing performance concerns
- explore common pitfalls when utilising these frameworks and relate these to their own experiences
- identify further sources of support (internal and external from the Trust) and how their services could be utilised to manage performance concerns more effectively
- identify further learning needs for themselves and others in managing concerns about performance
Interested in this training course?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to inform us of your interest and we will contact you when the next training course dates are released.
Page last updated on: