Join our March 2022 virtual learning forums, organised by our Safety and Learning service in partnership with other health system providers.
1. Thursday 3 March 2022, 12.30-1.30: Virtual learning forum hosted by NHS Resolution and GIRFT
Our Safety and Learning team is hosting virtual learning forums in partnership with Getting it Right First Time (GIRFT) team and local members from the North, Midlands and East region. The purpose is to:
- Reflect and share what has worked well with completing and returning GIRFT packs.
- Provide a platform to share new claims safety initiatives that have been undertaken to spread learning across members.
Join us to hear about different approaches to extract claims learning and share best practice guidance:
North, Midlands and East: Thursday 3rd March 2022 12.30-13.30.
To ensure you receive an invite (if you are not already registered with us) please use the Eventbrite link
Or email: email@example.com
Please note South and London region members may join this, if you were unable to attend the South/London forum in February.
2. Thursday 17 March 2022, 12.30-1.30: Virtual learning forum hosted by NHS Resolution and NHSEI
Reflections and next steps for adopting the Patient Safety Incident Response Framework (PSIRF)
Our Safety and Learning team is hosting a virtual learning forum in partnership with Head of Quality and Patient Safety Specialist NHSEI to support members plan for adopting the PSIRF. The purpose is to:
- Share planning guidance to support a smooth transition to the PSIRF model.
- Reflect and share what has worked well with planning and implementing the PSIRF.
Please email any expressions of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org